Billet Technology has never been licensed by MOPAR ever !
This article points out the exact platform and profile that has been gone through since Billet technology has always been in trademark and copyright violation with MOPAR and just got by and after being warned for years MOPAR finally took action. We know first hand that Billet Technology has been in violation and Heidi could care less as she drove her Mercedes and enjoyed all the money she made off Mopar's behalf.
I am in the process of getting the court records to post here as well.
As you will notice the page is exactly the same and the reason they seized the site is so no evidence or pictures can be removed showing the various infringements and hundreds of items that carry counterfeit logos and trademark infringement.
The owner of Billet Technology Heidi Tetzlaff is now playing it off as it's no dig deal because it's not federal, it's just some civil matter. Billet Technology has been the biggest infringer of FCA logos in the history of Trademark infringement and they are hoping to get off with a slap on the wrist and petty fines.
This has to be the most unethical bunch of people anywhere " TETZLAFF " is the name of the bunch that feel great and could care less how they are perceived by others.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "good old josh is still not man enough to admit that the monster transmission has made a mistake and put the wrong parts in my transmission even after i had..."
- "My issue is with order XXXXXXX placed on 11/11/13. As you can see it has not been delivered in it's entirety, I am awaiting one of the rear shocks. I..."
- "I bought 4 new Falken tires from Discount Tire company on Sept. 10 a month ago , a month and half later , with two thousand miles on the..."
- "It's better to spend more at El Dorado furniture or Ashley do not go to rooms to go. If you ask for leather they'll give you this. Definitely this is..."
- "We fired Caplaw, P.A. because they solicited us for a Home Modification in our home state, where they are not licensed. They also promised us a 90% chance we'd..."
- "I signed up with Trugreen lawn service and after the first 2 treatments, my grass was dead and I now have a brown lawn! I called customer service and..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."